Even if you don’t know much about the inner workings of your air conditioner, you probably know about the evaporator coil. This component is the main part that cools and condenses the returning air coming from the system. A broken evaporator coil spells real trouble for Erlanger and Northern Kentucky homeowners.
When you need fast and effective evaporator coil replacement or repairs, count on the experts at Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. Our team is fully committed to providing exceptional service that is fast, reliable, affordable, and effective. We are known for doing what’s right for the customer whether that be evaporator coil cleaning or a new installation.
Enjoy extra savings on AC service when you download our most recent coupons and exclusive online deals.
What Is an Evaporator Coil?
The evaporator coil works with the condenser coil to complete the heat exchange process. It is usually located inside the blower compartment of your system's air handler, and it absorbs the hot air from your home. As air from the blower fan moves across the coil, the refrigerant removes the heat from the air. Then, the refrigerant becomes warm and moves to the condenser coil that is outside the home.
Signs You Are Experiencing Evaporator Coil Failure
Since the evaporator coil is one of the most important components of your AC system, it’s vital that you keep an eye out for potential evaporator coil problems. Some signs that you are experiencing evaporator coil issues include:
- Noticing increased humidity in your home, even though the AC is working at full power.
- Uneven temperatures in the home with cold spots and hot spots.
- Loud noises coming from the condenser unit as the system struggles to operate efficiently.
- Strange noises coming from the air handler.
- The unit turns off and on repeatedly without actually changing the temperature inside your home.
- Warm air coming out of the vents.
If you notice any of these signs, you should call for immediate help. Evaporator coil breakdowns can lead to bigger problems throughout your entire system if left unchecked, leaving you with costly AC repairs or in need of replacement.
Read our latest reviews and testimonials from homeowners in your area to see the Arlinghaus difference!
Our Evaporator Coil Services
When you call the Arlinghaus team for evaporator coil services, we'll inspect and provide honest advice on what is needed.
Our evaporator coil services include:
- Cleaning & maintenance: A dirty or contaminated coil could freeze and stop working. If your coil is dirty but, otherwise, in good condition, we will simply clean the coil.
- Repair: Minor evaporator coil issues are often solved with a simple repair.
- Replacement: Large issues are often more cost-effective to replace the coil instead of trying to salvage it.
Need evaporator coil services in the Erlanger or Northern KY areas? Contact us today to schedule!
Why Choose Arlinghaus for Evaporator Coil & AC Services in Northern KY?
At Arlinghaus, we have years of experience providing heating, cooling, and plumbing services in Erlanger and the surrounding Northern KY, Cincinnati, and southeastern Indiana areas. We the job done right the first time.
Homeowners trust us over any other HVAC contractor in Northern KY for their indoor comfort services because we:
- Are a local HVAC company
- Provide quick, reliable service
- Promise 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Offer honest advice and pricing
- Have been awarded Best of NKY by NKY Magazine four years running
- And more!
Our local HVAC contractors are committed to providing high-quality heating, cooling, and indoor air quality solutions in Erlanger, KY, and the surrounding areas. Our customers know they can always rely on our knowledgable and friendly HVAC technicians!
Our AC Services in Erlanger, KY & Surrounding Areas
Need other AC services? Contact Arlinghaus today for: