Even if you don’t know much about the inner workings of your air conditioner, you probably know about the evaporator coil. This component is the main part that cools and condenses the returning air coming from the system. A broken evaporator coil spells real trouble for an Erlanger and Northern Kentucky, KY homeowner.
When you need fast and effective evaporator coil replacement or repairs, count on the experts at Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning. Our team is fully committed to providing exceptional service that is fast, reliable, affordable, and effective. We are known for doing what’s right for the customer whether that be evaporator coil cleaning or a new installation.
Enjoy extra savings on your upcoming service when you download our most recent coupons and exclusive online deals.
Signs You Are Experiencing Evaporator Coil Failure
Since the evaporator coil is one of the most important components of your AC system, it’s vital that you keep an eye out for potential evaporator coil problems. Some signs that you are experiencing evaporator coil issues include:
- Noticing increased humidity in your home, even though the AC is working at full power.
- Uneven temperatures in the home with cold spots and hot spots.
- Loud noises coming from the condenser unit as the system struggles to operate efficiently.
- Strange noises coming from the air handler.
- The unit turns off and on repeatedly without actually changing the temperature inside your home.
- Warm air coming out of the vents.
If you notice any of these signs it is imperative that you call for immediate help from a professional. Evaporator coil breakdowns can also result in a snowball effect of problems throughout your entire AC system if left unchecked.
Read our latest reviews and testimonials from homeowners in your area to see what it’s like to work with us.
Types of Evaporator Coil Services
Evaporator coil replacement is not the only service we perform for the coil. Depending on the severity of the problem, we may recommend a different course of action. Some of the most common evaporator coil services include:
- Cleaning: A dirty or contaminated coil could freeze and stop working. If your coil is dirty but, otherwise, in good condition, we will simply clean the coil.
- Repair: Minor evaporator coil issues are often solved with a simple repair.
- Replacement: Large issues are often more cost-effective to replace the coil instead of trying to salvage it.