Excess humidity in the home is an issue that many Erlanger and Northern Kentucky, KY homeowners deal with. Not only is it uncomfortable, but it also comes with numerous health and safety issues that must be solved with a dehumidifier.
Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offers premium indoor air quality solutions that work for your family. Whether you’re dealing with excess humidity that is ruining your floors or you are tired of living with aggressive allergy symptoms, a dehumidifier could be the answer.
Save instantly on your next call when you download our latest coupons and special offers.
How Does a Dehumidifier Help in the Home?
Excess humidity is a problem for any homeowner. In most cases, an AC system does a fine job at reducing humidity. However, there may be times where you want to control humidity without changing the overall temperature inside the home. In these cases, a dehumidifier is the right choice.
Whole-home dehumidifiers work better than portable units because they work in the entire home. Unlike a portable unit, which only works for a small space. These units are perfect if you need to reduce humidity in the home. Issues stemming from excess humidity include increased allergy symptoms, as well as property damage from mold and mildew.
Signs You Need a Dehumidifier in Your Home
Excess humidity in the home is uncomfortable and damaging. If you experience any of the following issues, we recommend investing in a whole-house dehumidifier right away:
- Feeling clammy or uncomfortable inside.
- Increased allergy symptoms.
- Wet windows.
- Mold and mildew growing in the home.
- Damp walls or floor.
- Warped woodwork
Any number of these issues point to a humidity problem in your home. Solve the issue for good with a whole-house dehumidifier.
Find out what you can expect from working with us by reading our latest reviews and customer comments.
Why Choose Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning?
Our air quality specialists know exactly what you need to breathe easy at home. Our services are fast and thorough while remaining effective and always reliable. Our customers also enjoy the following unique features and service benefits when they work with us:
- We Are the Best: Voted as Northern Kentucky’s Best 2 years running.
- Licensed: Our service specialists are licensed and experienced so you can always call us with confidence.
- Local: We are a family owned and operated company.
- Emergency Services: Your home is always protected by our reliable 24-hour emergency service.
- Same-Day Service: Rely on our same-day service for fast and effective results.
- Upfront Pricing: All pricing is explained and approved by the customer before work begins.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with our work, let us know and we’ll make it right.
- One-Year Warranty: We offer an amazing one-year warranty on all repairs.