When you kick on your home's furnace you expect nearly instant comfort. Plenty of heating power, reliable operation—the perfect counter to our often-freezing winter nights. Unfortunately, that’s not always what happens! Occasionally the furnace instead makes weird noises, spits out cold air, or even worse, fails to start at all. What’s a home or business owner in Northern Kentucky to do? Call on the furnace repair team at Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning!
Our family-owned and operated business has been the team you can trust for accurate and swift furnace and heating repair services in Kentucky and Ohio for years. We make a point of ensuring our solutions are the best options you have available, making certain that you get a cost-effective and efficient repair every single time.
Need furnace repair? Contact Arlinghaus online to schedule a consultation, or feel free to get in touch over the phone 24/7 for emergency heating repair!
Download our current coupons and online offers to save on your next call.
Furnace Repair Service in Erlanger, KY & Cincinnati, OH
As your local heating company, we understand that going without a furnace for any amount of time is just not on the table. As soon as your system is compromised your home counts down the minutes before it becomes a walk-in freezer, and so a prompt response is absolutely vital.
Our experts show up on time and well-equipped to counter any furnace complication, so whether the system is down completely or just heating unevenly, our training and tools can handle the task no matter what.
When to Call for Furnace Repair
It is vitally important that you call on our team as soon as you notice an issue with your system. Furnace problems usually start small and get big in a hurry, so to avoid a bigger problem and costlier repair be sure to get in contact if you notice:
- Diminished heating effectiveness. Tons of problems can result in weak, uneven, or insufficient heating. Luckily we’ve seen and fixed them all, so contact us right away if you notice cold spots in the home.
- Loud or repetitive noises. In the world of HVAC, loud noises will mean busted or loose parts nine times out of ten. These can be particularly damaging if left alone, so never let an odd noise alone!
- Leaks around the furnace. Though furnace leaks were somewhat unusual back in the day, modern high-efficiency furnaces generate a moderate amount of condensation during operation.
- Weak or no air flow from vents. Be sure to check your air filter first to ensure it isn’t gunked up, but if that’s not the problem then it’s time to call our pros!
- Drops in efficiency. Whether you use a gas furnace or an electric one you probably can predict your heating bills with fair accuracy. When a problem arises with your furnace—any at all—the first thing to go is efficiency. Spot an unusually high bill? Call for repair!
Furnace Repair Specialists in Northern KY, Ohio & Indiana
We never want to see a client suffering during the winter months, so if your furnace is falling behind or causing more problems than it’s fixing, reach out to us right away. With the benefit of our experience and adherence to a higher level of quality, you can be sure you'll be back to cozy in no time!