A properly integrated geothermal heat pump can offer all of the year-round cooling and heating a homeowner in Cincinnati or Erlanger could need. But even the best system on the market can run across issues from time to time! Is your geothermal heat pump failing to heat or cool effectively, making weird noises, or freezing up? Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has the diagnostic tools, training, and knowledge needed to provide comprehensive geothermal heat pump repair.
As a local family-owned and -operated business, Arlinghaus has been offering priority HVAC repair services to homeowners for decades. We understand that when your heating or cooling equipment goes down you want a fast and effective repair service—and one that ensures the problem is gone for good!
Looking for geothermal heat pump repair “near me” in Erlanger, KY or Cincinnati, OH? Connect with us online or give us a call to set up an appointment!
Geothermal Heat Pump Repair Service in KY & OH
Our technicians are up to date with all of the latest technology and repair techniques, ensuring we have what it takes to provide a complete service that gets you back to normal as soon as possible. When you call on Arlinghaus for geothermal heat pump repair you’ll be met with a friendly and helpful team member that will set you up with the soonest available service time. Our repair team will show up on time, and equipped with leading diagnostic tools and parts to ensure the repair is carried out both swiftly and with care.
When Should I Call for Geothermal Repair?
In the world of HVAC, time is one of the greatest resources you never want to waste! A fast response can mean easy, stress-free service. On the other hand, waiting too long might lead to higher costs and a much more complex problem.
Reach out to our team for geothermal heat pump repair when:
- You notice increases in heating or cooling costs. Geothermal heat pumps are widely known as one of the most efficient comfort options around. You should not be experiencing high energy costs, and if you are then something has gone wrong.
- The unit is making unusual noises. Lots of parts in your geothermal heat pump can make weird noises when they’ve come loose, worn down, or have been otherwise damaged.
- Your geothermal unit refuses to swap between heat and cool modes. Usually an issue with the reversing valve, this is a common complication when a homeowner needs heat pump repair.
- Your home is unusually humid. A geothermal heat pump dehumidifies your home naturally as a part of its process. If your home is damp and clammy, the heat pump might be having trouble.
- There are signs of a leak around or near the unit. Leaks can be caused by damage to the refrigerant line, a failing defrosting cycle, or ice forming on the unit.
Reach Arlinghaus for Geothermal Heat Pump Repair in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana
At Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning our number one priority is to ensure you’re comfortable and content all year long. No matter the complexity of your heat pump problem, we have the training and tools to provide the ideal solution.
Contact us online now to schedule heat pump repair “near my location” in Erlanger and Cincinnati!