When your heater is at the end of its life, consider a professional replacement from the trusted experts at Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning. With years of experience and a team of passionate, highly trained heating specialists, we can recommend a new heating system that will perfectly complement your home.
Erlanger and Northern Kentucky, KY homeowners agree that we are the best choice for the job when you need fast and reliable heating installation services. We work with the best brands and offer significant warranties and guarantees to protect the homeowner in the long run.
Download our current coupons and exclusive online promotions to save on your next call.
Signs You Need Heater Replacement
Replacing a heating system is not an activity that homeowners look forward to doing. For many, it’s easier to avoid a full heating system installation. However, there are many issues that can only be resolved with a new replacement. If you notice any of the following signs with your heater, consider a replacement right away:
- You are spending extra money on frequent heater repairs.
- Noticing rising energy bills from an inefficient unit.
- The heater is so old that service parts are no longer available for it.
We recommend replacing the heater once it reaches about 15-20 years old. At that point, the heater will start to lose efficiency and require more repairs, which can be a serious financial burden on the homeowner. A new unit will work more efficiently and actually save money in the long run.
Read our most recent reviews and customer comments to see what other people in your community are saying about us.
Other Ways to Save on Heating Costs
Reducing heating costs is a task that many homeowners spend a lifetime struggling with. There are many things you can do to reduce your heating costs, including:
- Invest in annual or bi-annual heater maintenance.
- Keep the air filters clean by changing them on a regular basis.
- Make sure all repairs are handled quickly by a professional.
- As soon as you notice the unit losing efficiency or requiring more frequent repairs, schedule a professional replacement right away.
It’s always best to schedule installations and heating services with a professional. In many cases, warranties are void if DIY work is completed on the unit. Additionally, a professional heating specialist will know exactly what to look for when determining if your heater needs to be replaced.