Your water heater sees a lot of use, every day and that means when it starts malfunctioning it can be a major inconvenience, setting back your daily tasks and interrupting your routine. That’s why it is so important to have a trusted team on your side to correct the issue immediately and get your home back up and running asap.
Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning we’re committed to providing timely expert water heater services to our customers in Erlanger and Northern Kentucky. Whether it’s repair or complete water heater replacement you need, our experts can provide you with the personalized solution you need.
See what others are saying about the quality of our services in the feedback and reviews.
Common Water Heater Repairs
We rely heavily on our water heaters, which means getting timely repairs when they’re needed is crucial. Here are some of the common water heater repairs we typically see:
- Malfunctioning thermostat: Since the thermostat controls the water temperature, if it starts to act up you could be left without hot water.
- Leaking tank: A corroded and leaking tank is a natural sign of an aging water heater. If you notice any dents or cracks on the tank itself it’s time to call in a professional.
- Electrical issues: A number of electrical components are required for your water heater to function properly. If any of these breaks or malfunctions, your water heater could fail on you.
Why Invest in Professional Installation?
Some plumbing jobs are perfectly safe to do yourself, but water heater installation is not one of them. Calling Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning ultimately means peace of mind for you knowing that we have the right combination of training and experience to ensure all of the connections are properly fitted and your water heater will run without issue.
Is it Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
Water heater replacement should happen about once every 10-15 years for traditional water heaters. Tankless models should last you about 20 years before they need to be replaced. Other than age, signs that indicate the need to replace your water heater include:
- Frequent repairs needed in the past few years.
- Rising energy bills due to a lack of water heater unit efficiency.
Installing a new water heater every 10-15 years will ensure you are not wasting money on an inefficient unit and costly repairs. Our licensed and insured experts can help you determine if your water heater needs to be replaced or if repair is the most cost-efficient option. When you call Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning, you can always expect an honest recommendation.