Tankless water heaters offer the convenience of a nearly unlimited supply of hot water, and though they last longer than conventional water heaters, they can occasionally malfunction.
When you need prompt, professional repairs for your tankless heater, trust our experts at Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. We serve the tri-state area of Ohio, Indiana, and Northern Kentucky, and we offer same-day service on most calls. Our expert plumbers can diagnose and repair many common water heater problems quickly, and we feature a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services.
Need help with your water heater? Call the tankless water heater repair experts in Northern Kentucky today at 859-429-9169 or contact us online!
When to Call for Tankless Water Heater Repair
Tankless water heaters will often display signs of a problem before they malfunction or fail completely. If you know what to look for, you can address the problem early and avoid having to go without hot water for too long.
Call our expert plumbers immediately if you notice any of the following:
- Abnormal temperatures – If your water heater is producing water that is abnormally hot or just lukewarm, there may be a problem with the thermostat, the burners on gas models, or the heating elements on electric models.
- Reduced flow – If your tankless water heater is not producing enough hot water or the flow seems to be reduced, there may be a problem with the heating system, or there may be excessive sediment and minerals in the heat exchanger.
- Discolored water or staining – Water that is brown or rust-colored could indicate corrosion in the heat exchanger, while white or chalky stains may indicate excessive minerals.
- Water leaks – Leaks near your tankless water heater can be caused by loose fittings, damaged plumbing, or a leaking pressure relief valve.
- Odors or CO alarms – If the combustion vent or burners are not operating properly on gas models, you may notice fumes, soot accumulation, or even alerts from carbon monoxide alarms.
To have your water heater inspected in Erlanger, Cincinnati, Fayetteville, Loveland, Middleton, or the surrounding areas, contact our team today!
Tankless Water Heater Repair in Ohio & Indiana
At Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbing experts can repair most brands and models of water heaters, and we offer a full line of tankless water heater repair services, including:
- Electrical system diagnostics and repairs
- Ignition and control system troubleshooting
- Heat exchanger flushing to remove sediment and minerals
- Thermostat replacements
- Heating element replacements
- Gas valve replacements
- Igniter and burner replacements and repairs
- Pressure relief valve replacements
- Pipe and fitting replacements and repairs
Contact us today to learn more about our full line of plumbing and water heater services!
Choose Arlinghaus for Tankless Water Heater Repair in Northern Kentucky
Don’t let a broken tankless water heater ruin your day—call Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for fast, professional tankless water heater repair in Northern Kentucky, Ohio, or Indiana!
Call 859-429-9169 for service in KY, 513-718-9288 in OH, or 812-458-4188 in IN. Or contact us online today to schedule an appointment!