Why Arlinghaus University?
- We’re very involved in the communities we serve
- Paid vacation days
- 401k with company match
- Company provided uniforms
- Plenty of opportunities- we service the entire tri-state area and our appointments fill up in advance
- Large portion of medical insurance paid for
- 100% Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company provided trucks, fully stocked with parts and most major tools
- Established family name with 35 years in the local marketplace
- Family owned and managed
Requirements to apply?
- 18 years old or older
- Valid drivers license and pass motor vehicle background
- No criminal history and pass background check
- No experience needed
- The Arlinghaus attitude, want to learn and continue to grow as a person
- The want to provide exceptional customer service, stand out in a crowd and be proud to wear pink
How to apply?
- Online at our website
- Open recruitment nights
How long is the program?
- 3-4 months
Do I have to pay for the program? Or will I receive compensation?
- From day 1 you are an Arlinghaus employee
- This is a paid apprenticeship Monday through Friday. You get paid to learn!
- Learning is your primary job during this time period
Do I have a job with Arlinghaus after I complete the program?
- Learn from the best and become one of the best. The goal of the program is to hire the right people with the right attitude and willingness to learn and a want to provide the best customer service to each of our customers. After completion of the program you get the keys to an awesome pink Arlinghaus vehicle
When you apply, we promise confidentiality.
We promise complete confidentiality and privacy and will not contact your current or previous employer without your permission. Our compensation is based on an hourly rate plus a commission. Send us your resume today. We look forward to meeting you soon!