Everybody knows that too much humidity in a home is bad; but did you also know that not enough humidity is also bad? Nosebleeds, dry skin, excess static in the air, and increased allergy symptoms are just a few symptoms you will notice in a home that is too dry.
The solution to this problem is a whole-house humidifier. Erlanger and Northern Kentucky, KY homeowners trust the expertise of Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning for all their humidifier service requests and repairs.
We proudly offer the following air quality services:
How Does a Humidifier Work?
As long as your HVAC system is turned on, the humidifier will also be on. The unit monitors the humidity levels in your home and ensures the moisture doesn’t go below a certain point. If it does, the unit will pump moisture into the air to regulate the humidity and keep things at the correct level.
Many homeowners experience serious discomfort and even damage to their home caused by not enough humidity in the air. If you are noticing issues such as frequent nosebleeds or warping woodwork, contact Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning about installing a humidifier today.
What Problems Does it Fix?
There are numerous problems associated with having too much humidity in the air, but there are also issues that stem from a home that is too dry. Some issues that a humidifier will solve include:
- Frequent nosebleeds.
- Static electric shocks.
- Dry skin and eyes.
- Aggressive allergy symptoms.
- Dried out and warped woodwork.
A humidifier will also help reduce bacteria in your air and improve the overall indoor air quality of your home. Regulated humidity levels will result in a comfortable home with fewer respiratory issues.
Find out what it’s really like to work with us by reading our most recent reviews and customer comments.
Need Help Changing Your Water Panel?
Have one of our Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning experts do it for you. Properly maintaining your humidifier is key to ensuring your home’s air does not get too dry in the winter. Most humidifiers require water panel change once a year, typically before the cold season sets in. While it is not a difficult task, having a professional do it can put your mind at ease knowing your humidifier is working as it should.
Benefits of a Whole-Home Air Purifier
If you’re concerned at all about the quality of air you and your loved ones breathe in every day and night, consider investing in a high quality air cleaner. Here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Reduce allergens in your home.
- Improved air quality for those with allergies and asthma.
- Lower humidity levels.
- Remove any bad odors from the air.
- Remove airborne bacteria and germs.
Professional Furnace Filter Replacement
Are your air filters ready to take on the cold season ahead? While Energy Star recommends changing your air filter once a month, at the minimum they should be changed every three months in the months they are in heavy use. Need more convincing that you should regularly replace your furnace filter? Here are a few reasons.
- Extends the life of your furnace.
- Lowers energy costs.
- Keeps your air safe and healthy.
- Ensures your peace of mind.
Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning has over two decades of industry experience. We are committed to helping area homeowners with all of their heating and cooling needs. Call on our experts for your furnace filter replacement and all of your HVAC maintenance needs.
Benefits of Working with Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning
Whether you’re interested in installing a new humidifier or you need professional humidifier repair, we are your go-to indoor air quality specialists. In addition to years of experience and high-quality service, we also include the following unique features and benefits to add value to our work:
- Best of NKY: We have been named as Northern Kentucky’s Best for two years running.
- Qualified Technicians: Our technicians are all expertly trained, experienced, and licensed.
- Local: We are a family owned and operated local business.
- Emergency Services: Our technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to protect your home from HVAC emergencies.
- Same-Day Service: Other repairs and installations are available with convenient same-day service.
- Upfront Pricing: You will always know what to expect on your bill with our honest upfront pricing.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on Labor: If you’re not completely satisfied with our work, let us know and we’ll make it right.
- One-Year Warranty: We offer a one-year warranty on all repairs.
Enjoy extra savings on your next call when you download our latest coupons and exclusive online deals.