When you need fast and reliable furnace installation services in Erlanger and Northern Kentucky, KY, call the experts at Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning. We have the training and experience to make sure your new furnace is installed according to all safety and building codes. We will also ensure the unit operates at peak efficiency and is seamlessly integrated with your other HVAC appliances.
As a locally owned company, we truly care about our customers and work hard to find solutions that meet your personal needs. Whether you are interested in switching to a furnace for your home or you need to replace an old and outdated model, we can help choose a new unit that will save you time and money in the future.
Take advantage of instant savings on your next call with our current exclusive online deals and coupons.
Signs You Need Furnace Replacement
It’s important not to ignore the signs and symptoms that you need a new furnace in your home. Failing to acknowledge this fact could lead to an unexpected fatal breakdown or cause you to spend exorbitant amounts of money on repairs and rising energy bills. As soon as you notice any of the following issues, you should call a furnace specialist for a professional opinion:
- A yellow, flickering pilot light is the sign of too much carbon monoxide in the system and should be looked at by a professional right away.
- Excess soot around the bottom of the furnace is another sign of too much carbon monoxide in the system.
- Frequent repairs in the past two years are a sign that it’s time to replace the unit.
- Noticing rising energy bills? Your furnace is probably losing efficiency and should be replaced.
- Constant headaches and flu-like symptoms in your home are signs that your furnace may be cracked or leaking, which should be addressed immediately.
Find out what other people in the community are saying about us. Read our latest reviews and comments from past customers.
When to Replace the Furnace?
In most cases, a traditional furnace will last for about 16-20 years before it needs to be replaced. After this time, the unit will start to show definite signs of wear and tear and you may also experience any number of the issues mentioned above.
Replacing the unit before it starts to show these signs is often the best choice for homeowners since it will protect you from damaged or leaking furnaces while making sure you don’t pay extra for energy bills or unexpected repairs.