When you need fast and reliable furnace installation services in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, call the experts at Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. Our technicians have the training and experience to make sure your new furnace is installed according to all safety and building codes. We will also ensure the unit operates at peak efficiency and is seamlessly integrated with your other HVAC appliances.
As a locally owned HVAC company, we truly care about our customers and work hard to find solutions that meet your personal needs. Whether you are interested in switching to a furnace for your home or you need to replace an old and outdated model, we can help choose a new unit that will save you time and money in the future.
Contact Arlinghaus today to schedule furnace installation services in Southeast Indiana, Cincinnati, and throughout Northern Kentucky.
Signs Your Northern KY Home Needs to Install a New Furnace
It’s important not to ignore the signs and symptoms that you need a new furnace in your home. Failing to acknowledge this fact could lead to an unexpected fatal breakdown or cause you to spend exorbitant amounts of money on repairs and rising energy bills. As soon as you notice any of the following issues, you should call a furnace specialist for a professional opinion:
- Flickering Lights – A yellow, flickering pilot light is the sign of too much carbon monoxide in the system and should be looked at by a professional right away.
- Excess Soot – Excess soot around the bottom of the furnace is another sign of too much carbon monoxide in the system.
- Frequent Repair Needs – Frequent repairs in the past two years are a sign that it’s time to replace the unit.
- Rising Energy Bills – If your bills are rising, your furnace is probably losing efficiency and should be replaced.
- Flu-like Symptoms – Constant headaches and flu-like symptoms in your home are signs that your furnace may be cracked or leaking, which should be addressed immediately.
In most cases, a traditional furnace will last for about 15-20 years before it needs to be replaced. After this time, the unit will start to show definite signs of wear and tear and you may also experience any number of the issues mentioned above.
Find out what other people in Northern Kentucky are saying about us. Read our latest reviews and comments from past customers.
Schedule Furnace Installation in Burlington, Covington, Fort Wright & Beyond
Don’t just hope that your heating system will work this winter. Know that it will with a furnace installed by Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. A furnace is a fantastic option for your Northern Kentucky home because it remains able to heat your home no matter the temperature outside. If you need a new heating system for your home, choose professional furnace installation from Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.
Arlinghaus will work to help save on your energy bill and prevent unexpected breakdowns or expensive repairs. For service in Cincinnati, Alexandria, Hebron, Erlanger, Fort Mitchell, or throughout Northern Kentucky, call 859-429-9169 or contact us online today.