Ever since the pandemic hit our small town of Erlanger and its surrounding areas, our community has been adjusting to what is now referred to as the “new normal.” What that means is that safety is paramount. We want to remind everyone who has been on this difficult journey with us that Arlinghaus is 100% dedicated to keeping our employees and customers safe and healthy. Here are all the precautions that we’re taking.
At Arlinghaus Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning, nothing has ever been more important than keeping our customers safe! It’s why we do what we do in the first place. But nowadays, that doesn’t only mean providing you with rapid and reliable HVAC and plumbing repairs during an emergency; it also means taking extra safety precautions when meeting with you and visiting your home.
Our comfort consultants, technicians, and office staff have been retrained on the updated health and safety procedures, which are as follows:
- Field technicians must carry and use disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer during all service calls.
- Field technicians must respect social distancing guidelines, meaning they remain six feet away from customers and follow the “no-handshake” policy.
- Field technicians must wipe down all frequently-touched objects and surfaces and sanitize their tools and equipment often.
- Field technicians who appear sick or have a fever will be asked to go home immediately.
As we work hard to ensure everyone’s safety, we ask customers to do their part and respect our health and safety procedures to protect our staff. Before finalizing your appointment, we will ask you the following questions:
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled to Maillan China, Japan, South Korea, Italy, or Iran?
- In the past 14 days, have you gone on a cruise?
- In the past 14 days, have you had any contact with someone who has traveled to and from the aforementioned countries or been on a cruise?
- In the past 14 days, have you experienced any flu-like symptoms?
Our community has done a marvelous job of working together to get rid of this virus that has uprooted our lives. We appreciate everyone for their commitment to the cause, and we hope you stay safe and well.
To learn more about our safety measures or schedule an emergency air conditioning service in Erlanger and nearby regions, please call us today!